In today's article, I will introduce you to an exchange that was launched in March with many attractive incentives. That is the ProEX floor.
- 1 What is ProEX?
- 2 Some other information about ProEX
- 3 ProEX floor review
- 4 Instructions on how to register an account on the floor ProEX
- 5 Deposit / withdraw Crypto from ProEX
- 6 Instructions for using the trading interface on ProEX
- 7 Experience using other features on the ProEx platform
- 8 Frequently asked questions when trading coin on ProEX
- 8.1 Should I trade on ProEX?
- 8.2 Is ProEX floor safe and reliable?
- 8.3 What is the transaction fee on ProEX?
- 8.4 Has ProEX been hacked yet?
- 8.5 What are the deposit / withdrawal fees on ProEX?
- 8.6 Does ProEX floor have any maintenance error?
- 8.7 Is ProEX a scam?
- 8.8 Which country is the ProEX floor?
- 8.9 What is ProEX floor coin?
- 8.10 What is the deposit and withdrawal limit on ProEX?
- 8.11 Does ProEX floor have apps on iOS, Android?
- 8.12 Which trading markets does ProEX support?
- 8.13 Does ProEX have an IEO?
- 9 summary
What is ProEX?
ProEX is the world's leading multi-contract trading platform that supports Bitcoin Ethereum and other altcoins.
ProEX makes every effort to provide a friendly and secure trading platform. Diverse products to increase user experience.
ProEX works with a well-known security team to provide the industry's most secure cryptocurrency depository and payment solution.
Some other information about ProEX
ProEX registers its business in Singapore, has branches in Singapore and Canada, currently based in Taiwan.
ProEX team members are experts in the financial sector from many countries around the world. The management system has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry of HSBC and SCB.
ProEX offers services in four languages: Chinese, English, Vietnamese and Turkish.
ProEX has obtained MSB (Money Services Business) licenses in the United States and Canada. US MSB licenses are carefully reviewed, evaluated and issued by FinCEN (an office of the US Treasury Department).
ProEX was launched in March 03.
Since its foundation, ProEX has established many strategic relationships such as: RiceATM, TWPOS, EDF Fund, ABA, MyToken ...
ProEX floor review
- Diverse trading products: Coin to Coin Exchange, Contract, OTC, ProEX Savings.
- Support Fiat OTC transactions: ProEX allows users to buy and sell crypto and pay with Fiat.
- Reduce transaction fees when referring users.
- Hold many Trading Competitions.
- Have App on mobile application.
- Trading leverage up to x100.
Instructions on how to register an account on the floor ProEX
Introducing the interface of ProEX
At the main interface of the floor ProEX include:
 Exchange: You can join trade coin / token above.
 Fiat OTC: It is possible to trade tokens with Fiat.
 Contract: Place of trading derivative products
 Campaign: This is the place to announce attractive trade and bounty contests.
 Announcements: A place to update important information from the floor to the user.
Prepare before signing up
You need to prepare yourself for the following:
- Email and phone number often used.
- ID card or Passport (here I use ID card).
- The paper must contain the following information: Full name, Pro Exchange, registration date.
Register a trading account on ProEX
Step 1: Sign up for a ProEX account at: https://www.proex.io/register
Step 2: Enter the required information.
- : Enter Email
- : Enter the Password
- : Retype the Password
- : Enter the beautiful code sent to email
Step 3: Tick the box and select "Sign Up".
So you have successfully registered ProEX. Here I will guide how KYC.
Verify your identity KYC
Step 1: Select the humanoid icon and choose "User Center".
Step 2: To verify identity (KYC), select ID Verification.
Step 4: Enter the required floor information:
- : Select VietNam
- : Enter the Last Name
- : Enter a Name
- : Enter your ID number
Step 3: Select "SUBMIT".
After that, continue to select "CONTINUE WITH ADVANCE".
Step 4: Next, you need to upload two photos to KYC.
- : Photo in front of ID card.
- : Selfie photo with ID card and paper as in the picture.
Step 5: Select "SUBMIT". The KYC process takes several hours to 24 hours.
Activate 2-step 2FA security
Here, you can choose not to enable 2FA security. However, I recommend that you should protect your privacy to avoid hackers appropriating assets.
Step 1: Select the "Google Authentication".
Step 2: You need to download the Authy app to your phone and follow these steps:
-  Use your phone to scan the QR code and save the KEY
-  Enter the code from the email
-  Enter the code from Authy
If you do not know how to use the Google Authenticator or Authy app, you can refer to my article below:
Step 3: Select "COMPLETE".
So I have completed instructions on how to enable 2FA for ProEX trading accounts.
Next, I will guide how to deposit / withdraw and trade on ProEX.
Deposit / withdraw Crypto from ProEX
Instructions for loading Crypto into ProEX
There are two ways to fund a ProEX account:
- At the interface, select "Balance" -> "Wallet".
- Select the token / coin to be loaded and select "Deposit".
- Send the wallet address to the seller for them to load coins / tokens into.
- Minimum deposit limit for BTC is 0.001, ETH is 0.01, USDT is 1.
- Use OTC to deposit USDT directly into ProEX.
- In the lower part, I will explain in more detail.
Instructions on how to withdraw money from the floor ProEX
For security when withdrawing money, you need to set a password for the process of withdrawing money from the floor.
Step 1: Select "Withdraw".
-  Enter a new password (this password must not match the login password)
-  Retype the new password
-  Enter the code sent in the email
Step 2: Select "Submit".
There are two ways to withdraw money from ProEX.
How 1: Withdraw USDT from ProEX to external wallet.
- : Choose the USDT address accordingly
- : Enter the address of the wallet to transfer coins
- : Enter the amount you want to withdraw
How 2: Select "Withdraw". Enter the password to execute the withdrawal order and finish.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 50 USDT.
Instructions for using the trading interface on ProEX
Trading tools on ProEX are quite diverse including: Exchange and Perpetual Contract.
To join Exchange, in the interface section, select “Exchange”.
Here, I will guide Buy orders:
- : Enter the Limit price you want to join
- : Enter the quantity you want to buy
- Select "BUY".
The "SELL" command is similar. The only difference is that you enter the price you want to sell instead of buying.
Market orders are similar to Limit. ProEX will automatically select the Limit Price level according to the field value and optimize the Trader.
With Sell orders, you do the same thing.
To participate in Perpetual Contract, in the main interface, select "Contract".
On the left hand side are the current trading pairs on ProEX.
If you are new, look carefully at the information below.
-  Open Position: Open positions include Open Long & Open Short.
-  Close Position: Closing positions include Close Long & Close Short.
-  Leverage: Trading leverage includes x2, x5, x10, x50 and x100.
-  Price: including Limit Price, Market, Opponent, Queue price, Over.
You can learn more about this order, Buy / Sell method is similar to other exchanges.
Experience using other features on the ProEx platform
How to use the Stop-Limit function on the ProEX platform?
Here I will execute the Buy command.
-  Enter token / coin price to activate. If this price is reached, the "Buy" command will be executed.
-  Enter the quantity you want to buy.
- Select "Buy".
Order "Sell" brothers also do the same.
How to use the OTC function on the ProEx platform
With the OTC feature, you can buy USDT by loading Fiat directly into ProEX, or withdraw USDT from the floor by selling via OTC to Fiat.
Step 1: In the main interface, select Fiat OTC.
Step 2: To participate in the trade, you need to set up a Fiat OTC account.
Step 3: Fill out the information on payment method.
Step 4: Once completed, the brothers return to the "Fiat OTC" to participate in the sale.
Currently, OTC transactions on ProEX only support two cryptocurrencies, USDT and IBC. Fiat includes: CNY, MOP, KRW, USD, THB, SGD, VND, HKD, TWD, MYR.
Besides, ProEX is completing this feature. So I advise you to temporarily not use this feature.
I will update when there is an official notice from the floor.
How to use API key on ProEX
So far, ProEX has not provided the service API for users. Hopefully in the future, ProEX will perfect this feature to better serve users.
Maybe you are interested in: What is API Key? What to note when using the API to trade coin?
Currently, ProEX is organizing a program to invite you to receive incentives. You should join early to have the opportunity to receive many attractive incentives.
To get the Ref link, you select the humanoid icon -> select "My Invite".