Crypto storage wallets are indispensable for all brothers who are participating in this cryptocurrency market. In the previous posts Coin98 introduced to you Coinbase wallets, Meta Mask wallets, MEW wallets, Coin98 wallets.
In today's article, I would like to recommend another very popular wallet, which is Trust Wallet.
- 1 What is Trust Wallet?
- 2 Instructions for installing Trust Wallet
- 3 Instructions for using Trust Wallet
- 3.1 Create a new address on Trust Wallet
- 3.2 Login / add an existing wallet to Trust Wallet
- 3.3 Instructions to add tokens to the Trust Wallet
- 3.4 Instructions for receiving tokens from outside to the Trust Wallet wallet
- 3.5 Instructions to send tokens from Trust Wallet to outside
- 3.6 Instructions for using the Trade feature on Trust Wallet
- 4 How to earn 100 TWT completely free from Trust Wallet
- 5 Advantages of Trust Wallet
- 6 Cons of Trust Wallet
- 7 What is Trust Wallet Token (TWT)?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8.1 Does Trust Wallet have a Vietnamese community?
- 8.2 Which coins does Trust Wallet support?
- 8.3 Does Trust Wallet have Vietnamese?
- 8.4 Has Trust Wallet been hacked yet?
- 8.5 Does Trust Wallet often have maintenance errors?
- 8.6 How to earn Airdrop with Trust Wallet
- 8.7 Does Trust Wallet have an App on the phone?
- 8.8 Can Trust Wallet be installed on a computer browser?
- 8.9 How to contact Trust Wallet support
- 8.10 Some other online wallets are similar to Trust Wallet
- 9 Summary
- 10 F
What is Trust Wallet?
Define Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is an online crypto wallet used to store cryptocurrencies. Trust Wallet belongs to the category of "soft wallets". That is, users store their "private key" & their coins on the internet environment.
This is a completely different characteristic of soft wallets compared to some other popular hardware wallets like Ledger Nano or Tresor.
Features of Trust Wallet
- Trust Wallet is a multi-wallet type, supporting storage of many cryptocurrencies of many platforms: Bitcoin (BTC), Binance Chain (BEP2), Ethereum (ERC-20, ERC732), EOS, NEO, TomoChain, Tron (TRX)... XRP, USDT
- The total number of crypto assets that can be stored on Trust Wallet is more than 300,000 types of coins and crypto assets (according to information on their website).
Purpose of using Trust Wallet
Like Coin98 Wallet and many other types of online crypto wallets, Trust Wallet is building their full ecosystem. Trust Wallet users can use the following purposes:
- Store more than 300,000 types of tokens and coins on the crypto market.
- Staking some coins right on the Trust Wallet.
- Trading - trade right on Trust Wallet.
- DApp browser: users can learn & play, use Dapps, games right on the Trust Wallet application.
- In addition, Trust Wallet positions them as a place to allow brothers to store their NFT token collections. These are ERC-721, ERC1155 standard tokens.
Some other information about Trust Wallet
- Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in mid-2018.
- Trust Wallet is currently supporting blockchain platforms: Binance Chain (BEP2), Ethereum (ERC-20, ERC).
- The current Trust Wallet has just launched their own token, TWT.
- Trust Wallet has both an app version for mobile devices and Desktop PC.
Instructions for installing Trust Wallet
Below, I will show you how to install Trust Wallet on Android phones.
Step 1: Download the Trust Wallet app here: https://share.trustwallet.com/giX3sSc
Step 2: You will be directed to the Google Play Store app. Click the Install button to start the installation on the machine.
Step 3: After the phone has finished installing, you press the Open button to start opening the Trust Wallet application.
Instructions for using Trust Wallet
Create a new address on Trust Wallet
Step 1: Right at the first interface, press "CREATE A NEW WALLET"
Step 2: This is the Trust Wallet step reminding you to save the Recovery Words. Click on the "understand" box then select Continue.
Step 3: The screen will display “Recovery Words”. You saved these words in the right order. Then press continue. Take care to keep it safe, not share it with anyone.
Step 4: Finished creating a new wallet.
Login / add an existing wallet to Trust Wallet
At the first interface:
Step 1: Select I already have a wallet.
Step 2: Select the type of blockchain to add.
Step 3: Enter private key or recovery words to finish adding the wallet.
Notice: If you want to add a new wallet address, you can go to Setting >> Select Wallets >> Click on the plus sign above to start adding.
Instructions to add tokens to the Trust Wallet
At the main interface:
Step 1: Click the plus icon in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Tick the type of token, coin you want to add.
Step 3: Return to the main screen to see the display of selected coins.
From now on, whichever coin in your wallet you want to display, just add it by the above.
Instructions for receiving tokens from outside to the Trust Wallet wallet
Step 1: Select the type of token you want to receive.
Step 2: Click the copy button to copy the wallet address.
Step 3: Use your other wallet to transfer the correct type of token to the wallet address above.
Note: You can also use the Receive button to quickly display the QR Code and wallet address.
Instructions to send tokens from Trust Wallet to outside
Step 1: Select the type of token you want to send.
Step 2: Click the Send button.
Step 3: Enter the wallet address you want to transfer tokens to and the number of tokens to transfer. Then confirm to confirm sending.
Instructions for using the Trade feature on Trust Wallet
Step 1: Go to DEX on the main screen
Step 2: Select Swap to trade quickly at market price
Step 3 (optional): If you want to trade at the limit price, the price is reserved. You choose Exchange & choose the pair you want to trade & set the desired price.
How to earn 100 TWT completely free from Trust Wallet
Step 1: Go to Setting.
Step 2: Click the Invite friends button.
Step 3: Share the link to introduce it to your friends on social networking platforms, or directly copy the link and send it to everyone.
Each successful friend will receive 100 TWT.
You can also support yourself by registering & downloading Trust Wallet via the following link: https://share.trustwallet.com/giX3sSc
Advantages of Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is one of the very famous names in online crypto wallets. It has several advantages as follows:
- Support many types of tokens of many popular blockchains. According to the Trust Wallet announcement, they support more than 300,000 tokens of more than 50 different types of blockchain.
- Users can use the token stored on the wallet to participate in many other activities such as staking, trading or participating in the Dapp games integrated on the wallet.
- The company currently owns Binance - This is the world's leading exchange. So Trust Wallet is greatly supported & developed from the Binance team. Users are assured of security and support.
- They just launched their own token, TWT.
Maybe you are interested in: What is Binance? How to use Binance Exchange?
Cons of Trust Wallet
I have not seen any disadvantages of TWT Wallet. Only TWT is the private token of this wallet, they have just launched recently, not on the floor so users can not liquidate.
This is also an opportunity for you to register & earn lots of TWT from this program.
What is Trust Wallet Token (TWT)?
Does Trust Wallet have its own token?
Recently, Trust Wallet introduced their own token, TWT.
What is Trust Wallet Token (TWT)?
As mentioned above, TWT is a private token of Trust Wallet.
TWT is a type of BEP2 Token, developed on Binance's homegrown blockchain.
According to the introduction of Trust Wallet, TWT is designed to closely align with the ecosystem of Trust wallets.
What is the purpose of TWT Token?
TWT is designed for the following purposes:
- Discount on services on DEX trading feature of Trust Wallet.
- Use TWT to buy crypto on Trust wallets
- Use TWT to vote for developers to develop your favorite DApps on Trust Ecosystem.
- Developers who develop games or Dapps on Trust Wallet will also receive a TWT token reward. This helps encourage developers to build quality Dapps on Trust Ecosystem.
- TWT is also a governace token - that is, users can use it to vote for major decisions on the Trust wallet such as adding new blockchain or tokens, adding new features.
- In affiliate or bounty campaigns, you can convert TWT into BTC or ETH to withdraw. This is how to help bounty brothers earn income.
The TWT Token earn?
- Earn TWT through friends referral programs. This is how I guided above.
- Earn TWT by participating in Trust Wallet questions.
- Users can also tipping and rewarding each other
- Do some tasks on the app like staking, trading to get more TWT.
Where to store TWT?
TWT is the BEP2 token above Binance Chain, so you can store it on all kinds of wallets that support this token standard.
For example: Binance online wallet, store keystore. And of course store right on the Trust Token wallet.
Maybe you are interested in: What is Binance Chain? A comprehensive guide to the Binance Chain AZ
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Trust Wallet have a Vietnamese community?
Trust Wallet has Vietnamese community on Telegram. In addition, they also have communities in many other languages.
Which coins does Trust Wallet support?
Trust Wallet is supporting tokens of about 50 different blockchains, corresponding to more than 300,000 tokens. Some popular indispensable names such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB, LTC, XML, TRX, ATOM, XTZ ...
Does Trust Wallet have Vietnamese?
Currently, Trust Wallet does not support Vietnamese language yet. However, the interface of the App is very simple, the English words are quite popular, so you can still use them simply.
Hopefully in the near future, Trust Wallet will support more languages.
Has Trust Wallet been hacked yet?
Since its launch, Trust Wallet has not been accused of any hacked or lost property.
Does Trust Wallet often have maintenance errors?
I have almost never seen this case.
How to earn Airdrop with Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is running their TWT Airdrop program. You can get the referral link to invite your friends and get TWT. I have detailed instructions above, please review!
Does Trust Wallet have an App on the phone?
Yes, of course!
Trust Wallet has a complete and very smooth App on Android and IOS platforms.
Can Trust Wallet be installed on a computer browser?
Currently, Trust Wallet does not have a separate application on the computer. When there is official information from the floor, I will update it for you.
How to contact Trust Wallet support
The quickest way is to join the Trust Wallet community on Telegram and ask questions directly to the admin for support.
In addition, you can also go to Setting >> Help Center immediately to contact support.
Some other online wallets are similar to Trust Wallet
Coin98 Wallets, Blockchain Wallets, Coinbase Wallets, MEW Wallets ... all these Coin98 wallets have articles. You can search in the search box to read the detailed article!
You refer to other useful articles:
Trust Wallet is one of the very popular online cryptocurrency wallets. There are also many other wallets that are supporting storage and creating a diverse blockchain ecosystem. Hopefully this article has helped you understand the Trust Wallet.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment at the end of the article. I and Coin98 team will answer for you as soon as possible.
Goodbye and see you again in the next article!