Those IEO projects above Binance Launchpad always been of special interest to the cryptocurrency community.
In today's article, let me find out the details of the Cartesi (CTSI) - 13th IEO project on Binance Launchpad.
- 1 What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
- 2 What does Cartesi (CTSI) solve?
- 3 How does Cartesi (CTSI) solve the problem?
- 4 Some highlights of Cartesi (CTSI)
- 5 What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
- 6 Basic information about Cartesi (CTSI)
- 7 Token Allocation CTSI
- 8 CTSI Token Sale
- 9 How to buy Cartesi (CTSI) on Launchpad
- 10 Token Release Schedule CTSI
- 11 Cartesi exchange rate (CTSI) today
- 12 What is Cartesi (CTSI) used for?
- 13 How to earn Cartesi (CTSI) token?
- 14 Cartesi storage wallet (CTSI)
- 15 Cartersi trading support platform (CTSI)
- 16 The future of Cartesi (CTSI)
- 17 Should you invest in Cartesi CTSI)?
- 18 summary
- 19 F
What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
According to the project's definition:
Cartesi is a second-class infrastructure that aims to allow complex and intensive calculations to run inside the Linux environment outside the blockchain without compromising decentralization.
According to the definition of Coin98:
Cartesi built an operating system for dApps. The project allows developers to build dApps on Linux operating systems while ensuring the security comes from blockchain technology.
Cartesi makes developing dApp more cost-effective, powerful, easy to develop and mobile.
What does Cartesi (CTSI) solve?
Here are blockchain development constraints that frustrate developers and users that the Cartesi development team wants to address:
- Blockchain applications cannot use mainstream software, libraries, and services. Meanwhile, mobile applications, desktop, web applications running on long-standing operating systems Linux, Windows ... are supported those services.
- Decentralized applications are limited by computational processing limits on the blockchain. This is frustrating for both developers and users.
How does Cartesi (CTSI) solve the problem?
To solve the above problems, the project has provided the following solutions:
- Provide developers with software and tools on the Linux operating system so they feel more familiar.
- Move complex processing calculations out of the blockchain and move to Linux. This saves costs, increases computing power for dApps, is easier to develop and expand.
Because of being run on Linux operating system, Cartesi provides mainstream services that allow users to use safely and comfortably, without the inconvenience of blockchain technology.
Some highlights of Cartesi (CTSI)
Some key highlights of the Cartesi project:
- Ability of extension: Complex in-depth calculations are performed outside the blockchain and are secured by blockchain technology.
- Programming ability: dApp is run on Linux so programming ability will be optimized.
- Acceptable: Developers are working in familiar environments (Linux) and are not limited to any software or tools.
- Decentralized: Consensus is achieved securely on the network, a reliable enforcement environment.
- Mobility: Mobile dApps on public blockchains support smart contracts.
- Privacy: The dApp status keeps the privacy of app participants.
What is Cartesi (CTSI)?
CTSI is the official token of Cartesi decentralized computing platform. CTSI is released and built on top of blockchain platform Ethereum according to ERC-20 standard.
CTSI is released to the market through ICO Held on August 01, 08.
Maybe you are interested in: What is an ICO? A Comprehensive Guide to ICO Investment from AZ
Basic information about Cartesi (CTSI)
- Ticker: CTSI
- Contract: 0x8cF15c200bb057DbBbb4B270B95769dff641eE92
- Decimal: 18
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Token type: Utility Token
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 CTSI
- Circulating Supply: Updating
Token Allocation CTSI
With a total fixed supply of 1 billion tokens, CTSI is distributed by the development team into eight parts with the following ratio:
- 402.2 million tokens are dedicated to Foundation Reserve.
- 250 million tokens for Mining Reserve.
- 150 million tokens held by the development team.
- 21.1 million tokens for mentors.
- 100 million tokens for Launchpad Sale.
- 50 million tokens for Private Sale.
- 20 million tokens for Seed Sale.
- 6.7 million tokens for Strategic Sale.
CTSI Token Sale
Cartesi (CTSI) was issued through the following four funding calls:
- The project organizes token sale for the period from August 01 to August 31, 08.
- ICO price: 1 CTSI = $ 0.005.
- The project sold out 20 million tokens and collected $ 100,000.
- The project organizes token sale from April 06, 04 to May 2019, 21.
- ICO price: 1 CTSI = $ 0.01.
- The project sold out 50 million tokens and collected $ 500,000.
- The project organizes token sale for the period from August 22 to August 31, 12.
- ICO price: 1 CTSI = $ 0.03.
- The project sold out 6.7 million tokens and collected $ 200,000.
- The project organizes the token sale on the Binance Launchpad platform during the period from April 14 to April 21, 04.
- IEO Price: 1 CTSI = $ 0.015.
- The project is expected to raise $ 1.5 million.
How to buy Cartesi (CTSI) on Launchpad
Binance Launchpad will release IEO from April 14 to April 21, 04.
To join the brothers need to own a certain amount of BNB in the account. You will receive a lottery ticket number depending on the average daily balance of BNB in your account.
Maximum one person can own is 10 lottery tickets. At the end of the event, Binance will announce the winning lottery ticket.
A total of 7,500 tickets, each ticket is entitled to buy 200 USD (~ 13,333.333 CTSI). CTSI is purchased with BNB.
For more information, please refer to the link below: https://binance.zendesk.com/Introducing-the-Cartesi-CTSI-Token-Sale-on-Binance-Launchpad
Token Release Schedule CTSI
This is a graph showing the Cartesi project token payment schedule. You follow up to make a reasonable investment evaluation.
Tokens for Mining Reserve will be distributed after April 04.
Cartesi exchange rate (CTSI) today
What is Cartesi (CTSI) used for?
CTSI tokens are the lifeblood of the Cartesi platform with the following use cases:
CTSI tokens are used as collateral to enforce disputes that arise.
Cartesi Side Chain
Users will use CTSI to pay for temporary data storage for applications. The miner will receive a block reward for adding data to the Side Chain and fees paid by the user.
CTSI tokens are used to participate in the consensus system PoS. The miner with the highest stake will have a high probability of being chosen to create the next block.
Data protocols available
CTSI will power existing data protocols to support the transfer of large data spots used for machine snapshots.
How to earn Cartesi (CTSI) token?
At the moment, the only way to own a CTSI token is to join IEO on the Binance Launchpad platform as I mentioned above.
Maybe you are interested in: What is Binance Launchpad? Experience buying IEO successfully on Binance LaunchPad
Cartesi storage wallet (CTSI)
Cartesi (CTSI) is an ERC-20 token, so you can store it on wallets that support this standard of Ethereum such as:
- Myetherwallet wallet, Mycrypto, Metamask.
- Hard wallets: Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, TreZor, imToken.
- Application: Trust wallet, Cobo Wallet, Atomic Wallet.
In addition, you can store on the PRESTIGE exchanges that have supported CTSI listing.
Maybe you are interested in: Top 6 prestigious Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges in the world
Cartersi trading support platform (CTSI)
To date, Cartesi (CTSI) tokens have not been traded on any exchanges since the launch of the ICO.
CTSI will be listed on Binance after finishing IEO on Binance Launchpad platform.
The future of Cartesi (CTSI)
Looking at the project's Business Model, it can be seen that the demand for CTSI will focus on dApp developers and users.
Users need CTSI to participate in staking, voting, paying transaction fees when storing data, paying when using dApp.
Developers also need CTSI to participate in developing dApps on the Cartesi platform.
If the number of CTSI users increases, the demand for CTSI will increase accordingly, thereby positively impacting the price of CTSI in the market.
The project needs to be marketing to attract users and launch new platform features to attract developers.
Here are the strategies that Cartesi has devised in the future:
- Conduct staking programs for network security.
- Launching bug bounty program to attract developers.
- Conducting airdrop events via Telegram, AMA, electronic wallets ...
- Grants for developers to encourage building dApps on the Cartesi ecosystem.
Should you invest in Cartesi CTSI)?
I believe that you have also grasped the basic and necessary information about the Cartesi (CTSI) after reading this paragraph.
I will note some main ideas for you to easily make investment decisions.
Some important events of Cartesi's future.
The project has many great partners, you can refer to the image below.
Some outstanding partners:
- GoBlock: Is a large company specializing in consulting, developing and researching decentralized solutions. Cartesi and GoBlock collaborate to explore Cartesi's technological deployment.
- Newfang: Is a decentralized cloud storage platform for Web 3.0 applications. Newfang will use Cartesi as a computational layer on Newfang's storage system.
- Chinaccelerator: Is a program that supports Internet startups. Chinaccelerator will advise and recommend Cartesi to users.
Currently, Cartesi has not released any products.
CTSI is a Utility token used for voting, staking reward, payment, transaction fees.
Hopefully my last post helped you to have a better overview of the Cartesi project as well as the CTSI token.
And what do you think of the coin after this article? Please share your opinion in the comment section or inside Coin98 Finance.
Hello and see you in the following article!