In the course of crypto trading, you will want to find a wallet that supports many different blockchains, convenience and most importantly, high security, right?
In this article, I would like to share 4 types of multi-chain crypto wallets for phones so that you can easily make choices.
Brothers and sisters track offline!
- 1 Summary table of assessments
- 2 Trust wallet
- 3 Cobo Wallet
- 4 Infinito Wallet
- 5 Coin98 Wallet
- 6 Summary
- 7 Jade Vo
Summary table of assessments
Trust Wallet is the exchange's official electronic wallet Binance. Originally, Trust Wallet was a wallet for Ethereum tokens.
After being acquired by Binance in 2018, it became a multifunctional wallet that supports many major cryptocurrencies around the world.
Advantages of Trust Wallet
- High level of security: Only brothers can hold the passphrase and private key for their wallets. The credibility of Trust Wallet rises after being acquired by Binance.
- Coin support of over 40 different blockchains. Including major blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Chain.
- Deal Binance DEX right on the app.
- You can staking some coins like XTZ, TRX, ATOM ... right on the app.
- It is possible to purchase crypto with fiat on the app (provided by Simplex).
Disadvantages of Trust Wallet
- Only option to create Multi-chain wallet: Multi-chain wallet has the potential to lose masterkey. Since then, all of your capital has been lost - many assets belonging to many different blockchains. When using you need to carefully consider. If you want to use a wallet for each blockchain, you need to create it outside and import it into Trust Wallet.
- It is impossible to use and manage all wallets at the same time, only 1 main wallet can be used at a time.
- Sometimes there is an error that does not display the wallet balance correctly. Anyone who has ever experienced can understand this.
- The suggest gas fee function is not effective, sometimes affecting your transaction speed
- DApp integration: Trust Wallet does not directly integrate DApps into its applications, only the DApp search browser. Therefore, the experience of brothers when using these DApps on Trust Wallet will not be seamless and smooth.
Refer to the detailed article: What is a Walet Trust? A reputable Bitcoin wallet for newbies
Cobo Wallet is a multifunctional electronic wallet that supports guardian and non-guardian wallet solutions.
The strength of Cobo Wallet can be its rich collection of staking projects. Cobo Wallet supports the coins and tokens of today's major blockchains.
Advantages of Cobo Wallet
- High level of security: User accounts will have 4 layers of security including: Transaction password, Google 2FA, KYC comprehensive and SMS notification. For HD Wallet, only brothers hold their passphrase and private key.
- Coin & token support of more than 20 blockchains. Including major blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON.
- There are 2 options for you to use depending on your needs:
Cloud Wallet (wallet custody - or easy to understand similar to the wallet on the floor, you do not hold the key).
HD Wallet (For non-custody, you are the holder of your passphrase and private key).
- Integrating staking function right on the application and a variety of options for you.
- When trading, the wallet has options of gas fee rate by speed (slow, medium and fast). Besides, there are also proposals available to you.
Disadvantages of Cobo Wallet
- Cloud Wallet: This wallet is handy for newbies but the security level will not be too high. You don't control your key. "Not your key, not your coin".
- HD Wallet: The wallet uses a master key (1 primary key) for all sub-wallets of different blockchains. Multi-chain wallets have the potential to lose or forget the keys that will affect all of your money. Therefore you need to carefully consider when using. If you want to use a wallet for each blockchain, you need to import the existing wallet, but you cannot create it right on Cobo Wallet.
- Only 1 HD wallet can be used at a time. If you want to reuse an HD wallet that has been imported into Cobo, you must still enter the passphrase.
- Integrate DApp as a DApp browser, instead of straight integration for use in applications. Therefore, the user experience will not be smooth and seamless.
Infinito Wallet is an electronic wallet that supports many popular coins & tokens today.
Infinito Wallet aims to allow users to manage all their wallets on one application. In addition to multi-chain wallets, you can also enter the floor wallet, the wallet using the private key.
Advantages of Infinito Wallet
- High level of security: Only you will hold your passphrase and your private key.
- Coin & token support of nearly 20 blockchains. Including big blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Chain.
- It is possible to purchase crypto with fiat on the app (provided by Simplex).
- Support for importing floor-linked wallets and wallets using secret keys in addition to the 12-word passphrase wallet, giving you a variety of options, helping to manage the entire wallet in one application.
- DApp browser offers a very diverse range of DApps on ETH, EOS, NEO, Ontology, Binance Chain, TomoChain. There are 2 types of dApp on the browser and dApp installed through Google Play & App Store.
- When trading, the wallet will have choices of gas fee levels suitable to the network speed at that time (economical, standard, fast).
Cons of Infinito Wallet wallet
- Wallets created on Infinito Wallet use a master key mechanism for all sub-wallets of different blockchains. This implies the risk of losing or forgetting the key will affect all of your money. Therefore, you need to carefully consider when using. If you want to use the wallet for each blockchain separately, you need to import the already created external wallet.
- Integrate DApp as a DApp browser, instead of straight integration for use in applications. Therefore, the use experience of the brothers will not be smooth and seamless.
Coin98 Wallet is an integrated electronic wallet Coin98 App - an all-in-one application for the crypto and blockchain community. This is a wallet option with high safety, flexibility, and user experience.
This is the fruitful result of the Coin98 team for the community, after experience using a lot of products on the market.
Maybe you are interested in: Coin98 App - Instructions for registering, using Coin98 App & FAQs
Advantages of Coin98 Wallet
- High level of flexibility: You can create and import wallets for each blockchain, or multi-chain wallets. Each wallet has a different set of private keys and passphrases. However, as I said above, the Multi-chain wallet has the potential to lose the masterkey and thereby lose all the capital including many of your brothers' assets. When using should be carefully considered. If you want to use a wallet for each blockchain, you can create immediately on Coin1 Wallet.
- Easy to use, user experience is meticulously designed by teams who have used the wallet for many years and know what you need:
1 / Can be used and managed with many wallets belonging to many different blockchains with different keys at one time right on the main screen of Coin1 Wallet. This wallet has not been implemented yet.
2 / Only coins and tokens with balances greater than zero are displayed for easy management.
3 / You can choose gas fee. Gas fee is also proposed in accordance with the speed of the network at the time of transaction
- DApp integration: DApps are integrated right on Coin98 App to make the user experience seamless and smooth. DApp will link directly to the wallet of the corresponding blockchain, without having to choose again.
- Accounts using Coin98 Wallet are assessed for reputation and alerted if there are signs of fraud.
- The wallet is integrated in Coin98 Crypto Super App: An application "All in one" Help you trade (trade), redeem (redeem), play (play), earn (earn) and store (wallet). Applications are constantly expanding and developing.
Disadvantages of Coin98 Wallet
At the time of writing, only coin & tokens are supported on major blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, TomoChain, Binance Chain and TRON.
Coin98 Wallet It is still ongoing to support other blockchains in the future.
To better understand Coin98 Wallet and how to use the wallet, you can refer to the following article:
Useful articles for you: Coin98 Wallet - What is Coin98 Wallet? How to use Coin98 Wallet from AZ
So through the article, I introduced to you 4 types of electronic wallets that support multiple chains and should be used on phones, which are rated as the most prestigious today. You consider and depending on your needs to choose for themselves a suitable wallet!
If you have any questions, you can leave a comment at the end of the article. I and the Coin98 team will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Join the discussion, brothers at Coin98 Finance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Coin98.Net
Goodbye and see you again in the next article!