Serial series on DeFI's projects Coin98, in today's article, I will share with you about Helis Network and HELIS Token.
Along track posts offline!
- 1 What is Helis Network?
- 2 What was the problem that Helis posed to solve?
- 3 How does Helis solve this problem?
- 4 What is HELIS Token?
- 5 Basic information about HELIS Token
- 6 Token Allocation HELIS
- 7 Token Sale HELIS
- 8 Token Distribution Plan HELIS
- 9 HELIS rates today
- 10 What is HELIS Token used for?
- 11 HELIS Token transaction fee
- 12 How to earn and own HELIS Token
- 13 How to dig HELIS Token?
- 14 HELIS Token storage wallet
- 15 HELIS Token exchange
- 16 The future of HELIS Token
- 17 summary
- 18 F
What is Helis Network?
Helis Network is a Blockchain Service project in the field of finance.
According to the definition of team dev
Helis Network is an ecosystem of DeFi decentralized financial products.
Helis team focuses on providing DeFi solutions to the main business audience. Their DeFi products include lending, derivative products, payments, stable coins, decentralized exchange.
What was the problem that Helis posed to solve?
One of the problems that the Helis team poses to solve is that: decentralized financial products are relatively technically complex and financial terms. Therefore, their access will be somewhat hindered.
Helis wants to integrate all of the above-mentioned DeFi solutions and protocols to make it easy for businesses to use.
Helis wants to provide comprehensive DeFi solutions to businesses in which:
- Global: Any business can access financial products and tools at any beginning, anytime
- Gain trust / transparency by using smart contracts
- Fast: no need for verification documents
- Simple in interface and interactive
- Provide services at reasonable prices, eliminating unnecessary intermediaries
- Openness in protocols: Programming protocols can be easily combined and leveraged in many ways.
How does Helis solve this problem?
In their Business Model, Helis consists of 4 layers as shown above. In particular, each layer has different roles and activities:
- Product Layer: This is a class of decentralized applications that end users use directly. Their first product, Payroll, was provided to businesses like NEXUS, Kyber Network, AION, Looping.
- Aggregator Layer: In this class, Helis will provide an interface that smart contracts can be used to create the liquidity of corporate loans.
- Protocol Layer: This is a protocol layer, allowing smart contracts to be used to perform tasks such as lending, exchange, and derivative tools.
- Base Layer: Allows interaction between different blockchains.
What is HELIS Token?
HELIS is the Utility Token in the ecosystem of Helis Network. With the role Uiltity HELIS is mainly used to pay service fees, staking, governance.
The below I will explain more about this purpose of use.
HELIS is ERC-20 Token built on ERC-20's platform Ethereum.
Basic information about HELIS Token
- Ticker: HELIS
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Smart Contract: Updating
- Decimal: Updating
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Token type: Utility Token
- Total Supply: 300,000,000 HELIS
- Circulating Supply: 0 HELIS
Token Allocation HELIS
Token Sale HELIS
Token Distribution Plan HELIS
HELIS rates today
What is HELIS Token used for?
As a Utility Token, HELIS Token is used in Helis Network's ecosystem for the following purposes:
- Use HELIS Token as service fee on Helis Network's network. A fee will be charged when the participant makes the transaction. This fee is collected by HELIS Token.
- HELIS Holders have control and influence to change the protocol by voting through HELIS Token.
- Use HELIS Token to staking.
- Use HELIS Token to pay for users of their HELIS stake, based on token amount and staking time.
- Burn HELIS Token: A part of HELIS Token obtained from the above fee will be burned to reduce the amount of HELIS circulation in the market.
HELIS Token transaction fee
HELIS is an ERC-20 token, so when trading, you will have to pay the following fees:
- Transaction fees and withdrawal fees on the exchanges.
- Transfer fees and transactions inside the Blockchain network are collected by Ethereum.
How to earn and own HELIS Token
Based on the above purposes, you can own HELIS Token in the following ways:
How to dig HELIS Token?
You cannot dig HELIS Token with the excavators as with BTC, ETH.
In the future, Helis Network will use consensus mechanism PoS, participants must staking HELIS Token, confirm the transaction and get HELIS Token reward back.
Maybe you are interested in: What is Proof of Stake (POS)? How to mine POS coin?
HELIS Token storage wallet
The above-mentioned token is ERC-20 Token, so you can store on all types of wallets that support this standard:
Maybe you are interested in:
HELIS Token exchange
Currently, HELIS Token has not been issued to the market yet.
Coin98 will update HELIS exchanges after this token is officially listed.
The future of HELIS Token
Based on the dev team token design, we see HELIS within the Helis Network ecosystem being used directly by users (enterprise customers). They are used for fee making, staking or governance purposes.
In the future, when this number of users increases, the demand for HELIS Token will increase.
In addition, there are programs in Helis models PILOT PROGRAMS. This is a product of Helis that has been developing since 2018.
In the future, Helis will also provide the SDK for other partners to easily integrate Protocol Helis into dApps. This is considered one of the effective ways to help Helis increase the number of customers using quickly.
In the last article, I have introduced you an overview of Helis model as well as HELIS Token. If you have any questions, please comment below.
Or you can join in discussion Coin98 Research Group.
Hello and see you again in the next article!