Perlin will be the 8th IEO project on Binance Launchpad from the beginning of 2019 to the present.
In today's article, let us learn about the Perlin project and PERL token to see what investment opportunities we have for this project.
- 1 What is perlin (PERL)?
- 2 What was the problem Perlin posed to solve?
- 3 What is Perlin's solution?
- 4 What is Perlin Token (PERL)?
- 5 Basic information about the Perlin
- 6 Token Allocation Perlin
- 7 Perlin Sale Token
- 8 Token Release Schedule Perlin
- 9 Perlin Token exchange rate today
- 10 What is Perlin Token (PERL) used for?
- 11 Information about IEO Perlin (PERL)
- 12 Perlin Token transaction fee (PERL)
- 13 How to earn and own Perlin Token (PERL)
- 14 Dig a Perlin Token like?
- 15 Perlin Token storage wallet (PERL)
- 16 Perlin Token exchange
- 17 The future of the Perlin Token
- 18 Should invest in Perlin Token
- 19 Summary
- 20 F
What is perlin (PERL)?
Perlin (PERL) is a smart contract platform Proof of Stake (PoS) high performance and scalable.
According to team dev, the platform has a consensus mechanism based on DAG technology (Directed Acyclic Graph). Help bring the transaction speed up to 31,000+ TPS and it only takes from 0 to 4 seconds to confirm a transaction.
You can imagine as follows: Ethereum is the Blockchain platform with smart contracts, then Perlin is the Wavelet ledger using DAG technology integrated with Smart Contract. This helps them achieve Bitcoin security, but also has the same high transaction speed as other private chains.
Their goal is to become a leaderless protocol (without a leader), without a committee or authorization.
The project will initially focus on the US $ 11 billion international trade market with partners such as International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore, Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
What was the problem Perlin posed to solve?
Perlin's dev team raised issues with Blockchain projects using PoS technology today.
PoS is a consensus mechanism commonly used today in blockchain platforms. There, validators will directly validate transactions.
These validators are selected by: voting, random selection, or staking authorization ... They will decide the transactions or activities of the remaining members of the network.
This will lead to some problems as follows:
- The intruders just need to somehow gain control of these validators.
- One of the solutions to this problem is to increase the number of validators. But this made the Blockchain system more complex, the performance will then decrease.
What is Perlin's solution?
To solve this problem, Wavelet introduces a new concept of PoS (Proof of Stake).
However, it differs from other PoS “PoS” mechanisms in other blockchains in that it eliminates validators, meaning that the network will not have a leader or their calling will be leaderless.
More specifically, in that mechanism there is no committee, no voting authority, no leader. Wavelet calls this system Wavelet: Stakes and Decentralization.
In addition, Perlin also introduced its WebAssugging smart contract with the developer-friendly SDK. This support for basic centralized applications can also be switched to decentralization with just a few simple lines of code.
PERL token holders can run validator nodes with light minimum hardware configuration: 512MB of RAM and 2 CPUs.
What is Perlin Token (PERL)?
PERL is Utility Token. PERL is ERC-20 Token on Blockchain's platform Ethereum.
In the PERL ecosystem, transaction fees and smart contract fees are paid through the PERL token.
I will explain it in more detail in the sections below.
Basic information about the Perlin
- Ticker: PERL
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Smart Contract: Updating
- Token type: Utility Token
- Total Supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
- Circulating Supply: 0 PERL (token has not been officially sold, so there is no circulation)
Token Allocation Perlin
Perlin Sale Token
Token Release Schedule Perlin
Perlin Token exchange rate today
What is Perlin Token (PERL) used for?
In Perlin's network, PERL coins will be used for the following purposes:
- Use PERL to pay transaction fees on Perline's network.
- Use PERL to pay for issuing smart contracts. This fee is usually paid by developers when they build dApps on Perlin's platform.
- Staking PERL in validator nodes to validate transactions and receive PERL rewards simultaneously.
You also note that the above purposes will be fully used when Perlin officially mainnet.
At the time of its launch (after IEO), PERL was an ERC-20 token running on the Ethereum Blockchain platform. At this time it can only be used on Perlin Clarify - an application (Perlin products).
Information about IEO Perlin (PERL)
IEO Perlin (PERL) will be sold on Binance in the form of Split and Airdrop.
Conditions of participation:
- Binance will record the user's BNB balance for 15 days (from 00:00 AM (UTC) August 09, 08 to 2019:00 AM (UTC) September 00, 24).
- Members holding 500 BNB during the above period will receive up to 10 lottery tickets.
- Airdrop: Qualified participants who win a lottery will receive a 3,874,500 PERL airdrop (about $ 300,000)
Featured article: What is IEO? A Complete Guide to IEO Investments
Details of Perlin Airdrop:
- In this Launchpad 3,874,500 PERL tokens will be shared among all launchpad participants without winning tickets. That is, if there is a winning ticket brothers will not receive this airdrop.
- The number of tickets distributed among the non-winning members.
You can understand by example: User A has requested 3 tickets but has not won. The total number of tickets on all non-winning users is 400.000. So user A will receive an airdrop number of 29,05 PERL (3 / 400,000 x 3,874,500 PERL).
Details about Lottery Timeline:
- 00:00 AM (UTC) August 09, 08 to 2019:00 AM (UTC) September 00, 24: This is the amount of time users have to hold BNB and the system will take a snapshot of their balances every hour for 09 days. there.
- 06:00 AM (UTC) September 24, 09: Qualified users start requesting tickets within 2019 hours.
- 08:00 AM (UTC) September 25, 09: Time of appeal and lottery start expires.
- 08:00 AM (UTC) September 26, 09: Winning tickets are announced and within 2019 hours members must ensure sufficient BNB balance in the account to deduct winning tickets.
- 08:00 AM (UTC) September 26, 09: After this time, Binance will allocate the airdrop of the PERL token to all participants without winning tickets.
Detailed information about PERL Token Sale:
- Launchpad Hard Cap: $ 6,700,000
- Token Supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
- Binance Launchpad Token: 86,530,500 PERL (8,38% Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Pricei: 1 PERL = 0.07743 USD (price in BNB will be determined before the lottery date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery & Airdrop
- Maximum number of winning lottery tickets: 13.4
- Allocation for each winning ticket: USD 500 (6,457.45 PERL)
- Total Pool Airdrop: 3,874,500 PERL (about 300,000 USD)
- Buy with: BNB only
Perlin Token transaction fee (PERL)
The first Perlin token was ERC-20 on the Ethereum platform. So when trading on the exchanges you are subject to withdrawal fees from the trading floor, trading fee.
In addition, you will have to pay a small fee of tx fee - transaction fee in the Ethereum Blockchain network.
How to earn and own Perlin Token (PERL)
At the moment, the Private sell round has ended. You can wait to buy PERL Token in the upcoming IEO on Binance.
Or you can earn PERL by participating in the project's Airdrop, Bounty programs to receive free tokens.
You can participate in making Validator Nodes to staking PERL coins and get PERL rewards.
Dig a Perlin Token like?
You cannot mine PERL Token with the power of a miner like BTC or ETH.
Perlin Token storage wallet (PERL)
Perl is an ERC-20 token and can be stored in wallets compatible with this standard:
Perlin Token exchange
Currently (August 23, 08), PERL Token has not been officially traded on any exchange.
Binance will be the first platform to allow trading of PERL after the end of IEO.
Maybe you are interested in: What is Binance? How to use Binance Exchange?
The future of the Perlin Token
Perlin's model brothers can imagine the overview as follows:
Perlin is the smart contract platform. On top of that developers can develop dApps. Also, to operate this platform, validators nodes also need to stake PERL.
As the number of dApps increased and the number of users and transactions on these decentralized applications increased.
This means that the total tx fee they have to pay will increase, the validator nodes also need to increase, at that time the amount of PERL involved in stake will also increase. From there, the impact on the price of PERL. This is a very popular model for many Blockchain platforms.
As I mentioned at the beginning, Perlin is having big partners such as International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore, Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
With the intention of participating in the world trade market. If they can participate in this market, with many dApp applications operating and attracting many users, the demand for PERL will increase.
Should invest in Perlin Token
For those who want to invest in the Perlin project, you can refer to some notable points about this project. Then learn more and make your own investment decisions:
The project has implemented public Testnet in Q2 / 2019 recently.
After the IEO is finished on Binance, the dev team plans to plan the Mainnet Perlin in Q1 / 2019.
The project has 4 products focusing on development: Perlin Wavelet, Perlin Clarify, Perlin Identify and Perlin Cloudify running on the Mainnet of Perlin platform.
The products are currently incomplete and are being developed by the Mainnet project. Particularly Perlin Wavelet has a Testnet.
Some partners: ICC INCOTERMS 2020, Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Singapore Government (Enterprise Singapore), Asia Pacific Rayon, National Institution for Transforming India ...
In the future, Perlin will apply their solutions to cooperate with the above partners. Hopefully we will see more PERL token demand from this collaboration.
To the token side
PERL is Utility Token. Works mainly for the purpose of staking, making tx fees, fees when issuing smart contracts.
Above is an article about the Perlin project as well as the PERL token. Hopefully, through this article, you have had an overview and received more useful information.
If you have any questions about this project, do not hesitate to comment below this article.
Join the discussion with the Coin98 Research community in Telegram, Facebook.
Goodbye and see you again in the next article!