A series of articles about Coin and Token's Coin98, today, let us learn about the Pundi X (NPXS).
Subscribe to the article!
- 1 What is Pundi X (NPXS)?
- 2 Basic information about Pundi X (NPXS)
- 3 Token Distribution
- 4 Pundi X rate (NPXS) today
- 5 What is Pundi X (NPXS) used for?
- 6 Pundi X transaction fee (NPXS)
- 7 How to earn and own Pundi X (NPXS)
- 8 How to dig Pundi X (NPXS)?
- 9 Pundi X (NPXS) storage wallet secure
- 10 Pundi X trading platform (NPXS)
- 11 Future of Pundi X (NPXS)
- 12 Should we invest in Pundi X (NPXS)?
- 13 Summary
- 14 Le Anh
What is Pundi X (NPXS)?
Pundi X (symbol: NPXS) is a token issued by Pundi X Labs on January 21, 1 through capital raising. ICO.
Pundi X (NPXS) is built according to ERC-20 standard on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Basic information about Pundi X (NPXS)
- Ticker: NPXS
- Contract: 0xa15c7ebe1f07caf6bff097d8a589fb8ac49ae5b3
- Decimal: 18
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility Token
- Total supply: 274,555,193,861 NPXS
- Circulating supply: 195,470,809,274 NPXS
The total supply of Pundi X (NPXS) will be allocated according to the following ratio:
- 12.88% for the Public Sale round and unlock period 31/1/2018
- 7.12% for Private Sale, these tokens were unlocked on October 30, 10.
- 10.00% held by Pundi X Labs and unlocked January 31, 1
- 70.00% monthly token released for nearly 3 years.
Pundi X rate (NPXS) today
What is Pundi X (NPXS) used for?
NPXS tokens have important functions in the ecosystem of Pundi X, including:
- Pay for goods and services of the store via XPOS.
- Projects that want to list on XPOS must have a large amount of NPXS in a given time period.
- Stores can use NPXS to run loyalty programs or run ads through XPOS.
- 100% of Pundi X's revenue comes from XPOS transaction fees and the amount of NPXS collected will be burned to reduce the supply of NPXS.
Pundi X transaction fee (NPXS)
Pundi X trading brothers (NPXS) will be able to pay the following:
Transaction fees in the Ethereum network when you transfer NPXS between wallets.
Deposit and withdrawal fees on the trading platform
When you transfer NPXS into the trading floor, you will be charged this fee. Depending on each floor that has different fees.
For example: Deposit and withdrawal of NPXS Binance Exchange
- NPXS top up fee: Free
- Withdrawal fee of NPXS: Minimum withdrawal of 3000 NPXS and withdrawal fee of 1500 NPXS.
In addition, when you use Pundi X products and services, you may incur charges for that product or service.
How to earn and own Pundi X (NPXS)
Pundi X (NPXS) has ended Bounty programs as well as free airdrops to grow the community.
Currently, you can go to the exchange to buy NPXS, then store until the end of the month to receive the Airdrop of Pundi X with The current rate is 11,063%.
How to dig Pundi X (NPXS)?
You cannot dig Pundi X (NPXS).
However, you can store your NPXS in your wallet and get an Airdrop every month at an initial rate of 7,3% and decrease over time over the course of 3 years.
But on February 11, 2, Pundi X Labs announced that it would airdrop all remaining tokens for the next 2019 months.
The time is from March 1, 3 to May 2019, 31 with an airdrop rate of 5%.
As such, by the end of May, 5 you cannot receive Airdrops every month from Pundi X anymore.
Pundi X (NPXS) storage wallet secure
Pundi X Labs has developed its own NPXS storage wallet called XWallet.
In addition, you can also store NPXS on the exchanges that support NPXS trading.
However, if you intend to HODL NPXS long-term, you should restrict this way because the exchange can be hacked.
Pundi X trading platform (NPXS)
At present, NPXS has been traded on more than 10 large and small exchanges Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Bithumb etc.
With a total trading volume of 24 hours reached over $ 3 million for you to see that NPXS is quite liquid.
In particular, the volume of NPXS is traded mainly on Binance, Latoken and Upbit with the proportion of 29,4%, 13,8% and 18,7%, respectively.
Future of Pundi X (NPXS)
Over the past 1 year, Pundi X Labs has developed several products as follows:
XPOS is a machine POS published by Pundi X and 100% of Pundi's revenue comes from here. XPOS machine has supported many popular Crypto pairs such as BTC, ETH, BNB and so on.
You can use Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, American Express, E2Pay, Alipay, Go Pay, and WeChat to purchase Crypto through XPOS.
According to current statistics, Pundi X has sold more than 5000 XPOS.
Below is the flow payment of XPOS machine
In an era when Mobile is the king, developing apps on phones is a must.
With Pundi X, they release XWallet so that users can store and pay via the XWallet app easily.
Instead of using other cards such as Visa, Mastercard to pay via XPOS, Pundi X wants to strengthen its position through XPASS Card.
When using XPASS card to pay, users will receive discount codes depending on the store.
XPhone and f (x) Blockchain
f (x) Blockchain will be a new project developed by Pundi X Labs. Maybe later NPXS will be run on Blockchain of f (x).
XPhone is the first product to apply f (x) Blockchain technology.
Should we invest in Pundi X (NPXS)?
In this article, I and my team Coin98 has tried to give you as much information as possible about the Pundi X (NPXS).
Based on this, you can refer and make your own judgment whether you should invest in Pundi X (NPXS) or not?
Disclaimer: All information in this article is for Pundi X (NPXS) information only. This is not considered investment advice. Invest Cryptocurrency is a form of risky investment, only participating with the capital you can lose.
I hope through this article, you can grasp the full information about Pundi X (NPXS).
I will note some main ideas about NPXS for you to remember:
- Pundi X (NPXS) is an ERC-20 token issued by Pundi X Labs.
- NPXS token has a large supply, 280 billion NPXS and you can staking.
- The Pundi X development team has been unlocked the NPXS token.
- Pundi X can Swap to f (x) Funtion X.
If you have any questions about the post, leave a comment at the bottom of the article. Coin98 will answer questions for you as soon as possible.
Another way you can join the Facebook Group Coin98 Community to discuss and exchange directly with community members Coin98 .
Hello and see you again in the upcoming article!