During the release of Coin98 App, I received a lot of questions from you about using wallet.
This article will help you better understand how to distinguish & use wallets on the Coin98 App.
- 1 Overview of Coin98 Wallet
- 2 Wallet address in Profile (only used to receive C98 reward)
- 3 Coin98 Wallet
- 4 Wallets with accounts are 2 things independent of each other
- 5 summary
- 6 F
Overview of Coin98 Wallet
First I want to talk about Coin98 App, this is the enthusiastic product of the Coin98 team. Is a Decentralized App (Dapp) or decentralized application.
So where is it decentralized?
Reply: Its decentralization lies in its wallet. Here simply understand that with the private key (or phrase) you can access your wallet anywhere, anytime without the control of another party. Including the team Coin98 nor hold, cannot know your key.
Below I will explain more about the nature of this.
Maybe you are interested in: Coin98 App - Instructions for registering, using Coin98 App & FAQs
Coin98 Wallet or Coin98 Wallet is a wallet integrated on the Coin98 App. It helps you to receive, send tokens & directly participate in games, event campaigns right on the Coin98 App.
On Coin98 App you will see there are 2 parts to import wallet & 2 types of wallets: TomoChain & Ethereum. I will clarify these sections for you to understand:
- The wallet address is in the profile
- Wallet in the Wallet section
- Coin98 Wallet wallet on TomoChain platform
- Coin98 Wallet wallet on the Ethereum platform
Wallet address in Profile (only used to receive C98 reward)
 Go to Profile.
 Click "Update the reward wallet here"& paste the TomoChain wallet address into it.
 Successfully, the balance of the tokens on the wallet will be displayed here.
- This is a wallet only used to receive C98 tokens that Coin98 reward when you complete the task.
- Show the amount of C98 that you receive a reward.
- Since this is the wallet that our team will transfer C98 tokens to you, here only enter the wallet Support token storage on TomoChain platform. I suggest you use the wallet TomoWallet always.
- You only enter the wallet when Save full Private Key & Passphrase. With this Private Key, you can login to any TomoChain support wallet to withdraw C98 from the wallet.
- If the Private key is lost, there will be no way to access the wallet. The Coin98 team also cannot interfere with this.
This is your area of Coin98 Wallet.
Here you can create a new wallet, or Restore existing wallet to use.
About creating a new wallet or restoring a wallet, you can follow the instructions I have followed the article I have below.
Useful for brothers: How to create a wallet on Coin98 App
Supports 2 Blockchain TomoChain & Ethereum
The Coin98 App currently supports 2 Blockchain, TomoChain & Ethereum. You can switch between the two types of wallets. How to do the following:
 Click on the TomoChain icon at the top.
 Click Done to confirm the transfer.
 Successful transition (switch),
Purpose of Coin98 Wallet
Here you can enter the Private Key to grant access to the wallet and join the game, dapp, or other campaigns that will be available on the Coin98 App in the near future.
When participating in these games, services or dapps, the corresponding tokens for each game will be deducted from your wallet.
Currently, Coin98 App is supporting 2 Blockchain, TomoChain & Ethereum, corresponding to users will be able to play games on these 2 platforms. In the future, our team will have more support platforms to serve the needs of brothers.
- When creating or restoring an existing wallet, you must make sure that you save the Private Key or Passphrase.
- This wallet you hold the private key & use it to grant access to other games, services or campaigns on the Coin98 App. Based on this feature, you have complete control over wallet operations. This is the decentralized characteristic of Blockchain Generally speaking.
- The Coin98 team cannot access or anything related to your wallet or private key. Revealing your private key to others can compromise your account (token) on your wallet.
Wallets with accounts are 2 things independent of each other
- Your account is saved on the server
- Your wallet is on the Blockchain
- 1 device can only register 1 account
- 1 account can create multiple Wallets
- Recoverable account = phone number
- The wallet can only be restored using Passphrase, Privatekey
- The wallet is not associated with an account, the account does not save the wallet, cannot restore the wallet with the account.
Why is it so complicated, why is it using C98 on Blockchain?
High security, low costs, transparency and non-hackable:
- The total supply of C98 cannot be increased
- Transactions cannot be counterfeited
- If the server crashes, C98 will remain
- Transactions are completely transparent and public
- Cannot hack C98 (only cheat earn more)
- Later there will be more dApp games on Coin98, promising many opportunities to earn gifts for C98 holders.
- Blockchain's transparency will help the game make a difference with traditional games.
Ability of extension
- C98 can be used outside of the Coin98 App system. Like TomoWallet or a website, a 3rd party application without the API like traditional databases.
- Coexisting with each other, but Wallet and account are completely independent. Remember your wallet is not affiliated with anything of you (account or phone number, ...). Save the Privatekey / Passphrase to restore the wallet after logging in.
You remember briefly like this:
- The wallet address in the Profile section is used to receive C98 reward
- The wallet in the Wallet section is used to play games, dapps, and other campaigns on the Coin98 App
- All of this wallet you must save private key or Passphrase
- Both of these wallets, if you delete the app, you'll have to log in from the beginning. This will help best protect your account, the private key is completely held by you.
Next time, I will take the time to write the most basic tutorials for beginners to learn about the crypto market.
Hopefully the last article has explained & instructed you to understand how to distinguish and use the wallets on the Coin98 App.
Hello and see you again in the next article!