Knowing a coin/ token's price information, trading volume, market capitalization, and other insightful information over periods won't be a challenge anymore with Coin98 Markets.
Besides Coin98 Portfolio - where you can track the on-chain performance of your assets, Coin98 Markets delivers vital cryptocurrency market data engagingly, empowering users with actionable insights.
This article will dive deep into the Coin98 Markets tool, explore the outstanding features, and discover how this tool can help you stay current in the crypto market.
What is Coin98 Markets?
Coin98 Markets is a powerful DeFi tool of Coin98 Exchange ecosystem, that aggregates real-time, detailed, and useful market data assists users in monitoring the market changes and fluctuations.
Currently, users can easily look up reliable information for different 9,000 cryptocurrencies across more than 635 exchanges. Via Coin98 Markets, users can gain understanding and objective perspectives of a coin/token to make appropriate investment and trading decisions.
Outstanding features offered by Coin98 Markets
Keep users up-to-date in the crypto industry with real-time data
The cryptocurrency market is growing more complicated and varied with thousands of projects. Nowadays, it is easier for almost everyone to issue and add liquidity for a cryptocurrency that can be traded globally on a daily basis.
Among them, there’s plenty of crypto projects gaining traction in the crypto community vying for the investor's attention. Therefore, sifting and researching through every project can be burdensome. With this in mind, as a retail investor, a crypto tracker like Coin98 Markets is a must-have DeFi tool to help you stay up to date in the market.
Coin98 Markets gathers most of the different real-time and trustworthy key metrics of tokens, enabling users to gain insight into the entire market, tracking cryptocurrency data in real-time. Besides market data points, useful links to official websites, respective explorer browsers, and community accounts of a project are also provided by Coin98 Markets. To help users avoid scams, the clear contract address information ensures that you’re tracking the right tokens, even lesser-known ones.
Quickly recap the market movement
Coin98 Markets is one of the most efficient ways to gain a comprehensive perspective of the bitcoin/ blockchain market. As a hub for trustworthy information relating to 9000+ crypto assets in more than 635 exchanges, Coin98 markets provide token data ranging from the most popular assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum to exotic Altcoins with a lower market cap of just 10 million or even less.
For instance, if you see that a specific cryptocurrency is performing well you can check and compare this token with the rest of the market or even with other tokens in the same range of market cap, ranking, and trading volume (by filtering it). In case the entire market is sinking, you can quickly try and identify reasons for such a discrepancy.
Another useful feature you can find in the header that gives you an overview of the market is the total market cap and 24-hour volume followed by the BTC and ETH dominance percentage. One more interesting thing is the real-time gwei indicating how busy the Ethereum Network is. This real-time gas fee quickly lets users know whether it is a good time to make the transaction and the market status.
So overall, If you follow the Coin98 Markets frequently, this tool can help you to decide the right time for trading (with the lowest gas fee), the right price for selling/buying (by monitoring the chart).
Create your personalized watchlist
Data, data, and data everywhere. Today crypto investors are bombarded with too much information but are having all of this information at our fingertips always a good thing? Many retail investors can probably make the wrong decision when “cramming” as much information into their heads as they can.
Coin98 Market allows users to create a customized watchlist of the cryptocurrencies you’re owning or you are keeping your eyes on. This personalized watchlist can assist investors in filtering out the noise and monitoring just the assets that are worth their attention.
With Coin98 Markets, you can easily track all the aggregated performance of your watchlist in one place. We recommend users utilize both Coin98 Markets and Coin98 Portfolio together to leverage the powerful asset management tools of Coin98 Exchange, which will ultimately lead to better trading and investing decisions.
Enhance UX/UI with Instant Swap Interface
The purpose of a crypto market tracker is to be able to quickly view all of the markets and see how their value fluctuates. A good crypto market tracker will show users all the necessary information all in one page or within 1 or 2 clicks.
The UX/UI design of Coin98 Markets is flawless, with a simple, quick, and intuitive all-in-one interface. In addition, we provide customers with an appealing "dark mode" with visual limitations as well as low-level lighting. This will save users' time, prevent unwanted stress and eye strain when using our market tracker.
Coin98 Markets also integrates the Swap button to help users instantly exchange one crypto to another seamlessly on the Market interface in a matter of minutes. This integration will help users not miss the good entry and sell at the most attractive price. Now, users can swap tokens natively on 7 AMMs built on 6 different blockchains in a trustworthy, permissionless, and seamless manner without tiresome steps.
Overview of the Coin98 Markets interface
From the Coin98 Exchange interface, you can click Markets on the navigation bar at the top of the page, or access Coin98 Markets via markets.coin98.com.
The main interface of Coin98 Markets has the following sections:
 Navigation to other Coin98's sites, products, and AMMs of Coin98 Exchange.
 Some built-in utilities:
- The search bar: Search the tokens with their names, symbols, or smart contract addresses.
- The Gas station icon: Real-time Gwei.
- The Moon icon: Light and dark interface settings.
- The Lock icon: Lock/Unlock the wallet.
- Wallet management and receiving/sending functions.
- The Star Icon: Click on this icon to show your favorite list of coins/tokens.
- The Filter button: Filter by tokens/coins ranking, Market Cap (Market capitalization), and Volume order.
 Market Fundamental metrics:
- Cryptos: The total number of coins & tokens being tracked on Coin98 Markets.
- Markets: The total number of the exchanges being tracked.
- Market Cap (short for Market Capitalization): The total market capitalization of the entire crypto market.
- 24H Vol (short for 24 hours Volume): The Cryptocurrency trading volume in the last 24 hours.
- Dominance: Dominance index of coins/ tokens, here showing 2 popular coins, Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
 Basic information about Coins/Tokens:
- The Star icon: Used to mark your favorite coins/tokens. When marked, this icon will turn yellow.
- Ordinal numbers 1,2,3,...: The ranking of coins/tokens by market capitalization.
- Asset: Coins/tokens sorted by market cap.
- Price: The real-time price of the coin/token.
- 24H: Change of coin/token price in one day.
- Market Cap: The market capitalization of that coin/token.
- 24H volume: The trading volume of that coin/token in the last 24 hours.
- Circulating Supply: The best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands.
- Last 7 days: The Waveform chart showing the price volatility over 7 days.
How to view token/coin information on Coin98 Markets
Step 1: Search the token/coin you want to view on Coin98 Markets.
Step 2: Click on the token/coin you want to learn about.
Step 3: The system will display the full information about the coin/token you have selected with some details as follows:
 Name and ticker of the token/coin, current price, % of price change within 24 hours, and the contract address.
 Low - High bar: The highest and lowest price within 24 hours of the chosen coin/token.
 Market Cap and % change of Market Cap within 24 hours
 Fully Diluted Market Cap: Total market capitalization when all tokens are unlocked.
 With 2 information about Volume:
- 24H Volume: The total volume of transactions within a day.
- Volume/Market Cap: The ratio of trading volume to market capitalization within 24 hours.
 Supply metrics:
- Max Supply: The best approximation of the maximum amount of coins that will ever exist in the lifetime of the cryptocurrency.
- Total Supply: The total supply of coin/token currently on the market (minus the verifiable amount of coin/token burned).
- Circulating Supply: The best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands and the % of the maximum total supply of coins/tokens in circulation.
 The price chart and the capitalization value of the chosen token/coin by day (Day), month (Month), Year (Year), and the entire time (All) view.
In addition, users can also use the Expand View mode by clicking on the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
In this interface, you can see other information such as:
- The official website of the project.
- Explorer: Detailed Information about the token/coin on respective blockchains.
- Community: The official community of the project.
- Tags related to the project information.
After researching the tokens/coins and trading them successfully you can directly manage your asset portfolio right on Coin98 Portfolio.
Understanding the market is key for investors who want to buy and sell crypto. Top traders and investors often spend time diving deep into the markets to gain new insights that may influence their trading decisions.
Hopefully, this article has been helpful in explaining and assisting you in using the Coin98 Markets. Stay on top of the latest market trends with Coin98 Markets!