This article today will introduce an essential tool on Solana Network, Runnode. Every piece of important information about the project will be explained including:
- An overview of the project.
- How does it work.
- Detailed about token information.
- Team, investors and partners.
What is Runnode?
Runnode is an infrastructure that connects Web 2.0 to Web 3.0, the Metaverse and the cryptocurrency world as a whole. By becoming an RPC Node provider on the Solana blockchain, Runnode is a tool for other projects to build dApps faster and smoother.
Runnode provides a solution that is very easy to use while staying competitive in pricing, speeds and uptime with robust developer tools. This can solve the problem of not enough developer tools to entice developers from other blockchains such as Ethereum to build on Solana.
How does Runnode work?
The tools provided by the platform are:
- RunNode Developer API: An Infura equivalent API for developers and applications to connect into Solana RPC Nodes.
- Automatic Node Scaling: The API will activate or deactivate nodes automatically to handle increases and decreases in traffic for applications.
- RunAnalytics: Developers can view analytics and create/maintain API keys in a web interface on runnode.com to analyze traffic and transactional volume.
- RunDeploy: A smart contract deployer that will allow developers to write, compile and deploy smart contracts on the Solana blockchain easier.
- Solana has been experiencing exponential growth in users and applications in development. Therefore, these tools are designed to solve the complex processes in using and building applications on the Network.
The project has these main features to offer in order to support the Solana network:
- Cost Efficient.
- Easy to Use Endpoints.
- Infinite Scalability.
By providing exceptional tools for users and developers, Runnode has been receiving insane adoption on their platform
What is RUN Token?
RUN is the utility token of Runnode. The token can be used for these purposes:
- Governance and Voting Rights.
- Discount for transaction fees.
- Burn token to reduce the total supply.
Detailed information about RUN token
RUN Token Metrics
- Token Name: Run token.
- Ticker: RUN
- Blockchain: Solana.
- Token Standard: SPL.
- Contract: Updating...
- Token Type: Utility & Governance.
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 RUN.
- Circulating Supply: Updating...
RUN Token Allocation
1 billion of RUN will be distributed as follows:
- Partners & Ecosystem: 41%
- Team: 22%
- Mining Pool: 20%
- Liquidity: 8%
- Token Sales: 8%
- Airdrop: 1%
RUN Token Sale
The IDO of Runnode will be held on Raydium and Solstarter on 6th December 2021.
- Raydium: Announced the launch of RunNoce on AcceleRaytorended on December 6th. The price offered was 0.06 USDC per RUN and 80 USDC per allocation.
- Solstarter: There were 2,000 users who won the lottery tickets for RUN on Solstarter, price per RUN is 0.06 USDC.
- Bybit: Users can stake BIT or USDT on Bybit or even study to earn RUN. The APY on the USDT pool is 80% and the BIT pool is 100%.
How to buy, get and store RUN
RUN is not available on the market for now. We will update as soon as the token is available.
Team, Investors, and Partners
The founding team of Runnode is not published. However, their advisors are mainly from Alameda Research’s founding team including:
- Nate Park: CTO of Alameda Research.
- Michael Burgess: Head of Partnerships of FTX.
Runnode closed Seed Round with $8.1 million USD. The recent investors are Alameda Research, ByBit Mirana Ventures, Spartan Group, Epsilon Trading and RareStone Capital.
Partners of Runnode have not been published by the team through our researches.
Is RUN a good investment?
This article has provided some of the main ideas related to the RUN token and its implications. Still, it is important to note that there are a few key points that investors should take into account before making investment decisions:
Runnode is a fairly new project so it’s a bit skeptical to give any opinions on whether or not the project is a good investment. The idea behind Runnode is unique and serves as a great infrastructure tool for building apps. Like many other infrastructure projects, Runnode tends to grow if the Solana network grows in users and developers. Solana itself is one of the top blockchain projects and has no sign of slowing down right now. Therefore, we can totally expect a bright future for Runnode.
The team behinds Runnonde is not published, however, the project’s advisors mainly are from Alameda Research’s core members. Their strong backers and supporters will definitely contribute to the development of Runnode.
Runnode is an essential tool for the Solana network as it eliminates downtime for users. Common issues like crashing or bugging will be solved and maintained in the most efficient and simple way to ensure a great user experience. The project is also very active and ready for users to reach out whenever they have any issues, making their service become one of the finest ones on the network.
Moralis: A leading web development platform to provide fastest path from idea to scalable applications and dApps.
Learn more: What is Prism (PRISM)? All about PRISM Token