TokoCrypto is a new exchange with a lot of potential. They have been invested by the big Binance giant, so they are bound to be worth checking out! What Tokocrypto does for you may differ depending on whether or not you're exchanging tokens or investing in them.
So what is Tokocrypto and TKO Token? This article will introduce basic information about what both entail and how each one can benefit your portfolio.
What is Tokocrypto?
Tokocrypto was launched in September 2018 and is the first entity to be registered under Indonesia's Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (BAPPEBTI). In November 2019, Tokocrypto had a vision of giving Indonesians broader knowledge about their industry along with integrating blockchain technology into society.
Tokocrypto was developed to allow for a seamless user experience with strong community support. They also provide you the chance of using trusted exchanges as well as customer service that is focused on your needs and wants in order to make trading more accessible even if you are a first-time user. And the native token of Tokocrypto (TKO) is widely used within its ecosystem.
Tokocrypto has excelled, achieving 30,000 weekly active traders and $21 million USD in daily trading volume (According to Coinmarketcap 18th August 2021). These numbers are the result of various achievements over a three-year span including 240k downloads since its mobile app launch back in October 2020.
What is TKO Token?
TKO is the native utility token for Tokocrypto's exchange and it offers a unique hybrid (CeFi + DeFi) token model that is unlike any other cryptocurrency project.
The advent of blockchain has raised an alternative mode of banking in the form of DeFi. CeFi and DeFi have their respective functions that are best used for different needs, but TKO is combining the two into one hybrid model with a goal to better serve people's financial needs.
The core use cases for TKO include being an exchange platform token, to participate in deposit and savings programs as well as being the backbone of Tokocrypto's upcoming TKONFT marketplace. Furthermore, it plays a major role on third-party DeFi platforms by being one of many integrations that plagues them like lending or farming pools which allows users to have an easy access point with all these benefits at their fingertips!
Detailes information about TKO Token
Key Metrics TKO
- Token Name: Tokocrypto.
- Ticker: TKO.
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain.
- Token Standard: BEP-20.
- Contract: 0x9f589e3eabe42ebc94a44727b3f3531c0c877809
- Token Type: Utility.
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 TKO.
- Circulating Supply: 108,500,000 TKO
TKO Token Allocation
With a total supply of 500,000,000 TKO, tokens will be distributed as follows:
- Foundation (20%): 100,000,000 TKO.
- Product and Marketing (17%): 85,000,000 TKO.
- Partnership and Ecosystem (17%): 85,000,000 TKO.
- Team (15%): 75,000,000 TKO.
- Binance Launchpad sale (15%): 75,000,000 TKO.
- Community Airdrop (10%): 50,000,000 TKO.
- Mining reward (3%): 15,000,000 TKO.
- Advisor (2%): 10,000,000 TKO.
- Private sale (1%): 5,000,000 TKO.
TKO Token Release Schedule
TKO Token Use Case
This TKO token can be used for the following main purposes:
- Exchange Platform Token: TKO is a token that provides discounted trading fees, as well as other benefits like merchandise redemption and more.
- Participation in Deposit & Savings Programs: The TKO token can be used in deposit and savings programs such as TKO Deposit, TKO Savings, and TKO Cashback
- Cross-Platform DeFi Use Cases: Planned use cases also include integrating TKO on third-party DeFi platforms via farming pools, lending, and more.
- NFT Arcade: Tokocrypto will pioneer the Indonesian NFT landscape with Indonesia’s first-of-its-kind marketplace for digital collectibles and creative assets from emerging young artists. TKO is the backbone of the platform and the payment gateway between creators and audiences.
- Staking: Users can stake TKO through Binance Earn, BakerySwap or PancakeSwap.
How to buy TKO
You can use Coin98 Exchange to buy TKO following these simple steps with: exchange.coin98.com
Step 1: Connect Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Select PancakeSwap.
Step 3: Choose coins/tokens for trading:
- Search TKO.
- If the result does not come up, you can paste the contract of TKO into the search box: 0x9f589e3eabe42ebc94a44727b3f3531c0c877809
Step 4: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 5: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve.
Alternatively, you can apply the same steps for Coin98 Wallet to buy or swap …..
How to mine TKO
TKO is a utility token so it can not be mined.
How to store TKO
You can store the TKO token on Coin98 Wallet with these steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search TKO Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result.
Step 4: Copy the wallet address and send TKO to this address.
Roadmaps and Updates
In order to fulfill TKO's value propositions, Tokocrypto's has devised a roadmap that envisions that by the second quarter of 2022, it will have encapsulated a go-to holistic approach for an umbrella of centralized finance and decentralized finance products.
Team, Investors, and Partners
The Tokocrypto team is made up of five core members and they all have important roles. The CEO, CTO, CSO, CMO, and Executive Advisor are what makes this project stand out from its competitors in terms of talent.
Pang Xue Kai | Founder, CEO: Kai is one of the most well-known crypto advocates in Indonesia, which has led him to be an influencer and board member at the Singapore Chamber of Commerce. He also cofounded Tokocrypto with a focus on creating awareness for blockchain across Southeast Asia.
Tokocrypto has had a great start to 2019 with the successful launch of their pre-sale. Tokocrypto's private sale was so popular that it raised 500,000 USD in such a short time period. They also did well on Binance IEO Launchpad and were able to raise 7.5 million USD.
The project is also funded by Binance and has been in development for over a year. The team behind it aims to create the world's most powerful cryptocurrency exchange platform with an emphasis on security, usability, and privacy.
The idea for this project is still new, but it already has a strong team of partners to help out with infrastructure including:
- SafePal: SafePal is a new crypto asset management platform that provides both software and hardware wallets for users to manage their digital assets. SafePal's partnership with TokoCrypto will help the adoption of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) in Indonesia.
- Merkle Science: Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for crypto asset service providers, financial institutions, and government agencies. This partnership aims to improve AML&CFT initiative of crypto assets in Indonesia.
- Karyakarsa: Karyakarsa is a platform where users can purchase artwork from creators. This is part of the TKO NFT Arcade initiative to onboard Indonesian artists to create and list their creations on the platform.
- BakerySwap: BakerySwap is a decentralized exchange with an Automated Market Maker built on Binance Smart Chain. The partnership helps to drive the adoption of BIDR and the Tokocrypto ecosystem.
Besides that, they also partner with other giants in the industry such as Binance, Coingecko, Coinmarketcap, and more.
Is TKO a good investment?
The TKO project has been making waves in the crypto community, with Binance as its main backer. With an innovative new token and breakthroughs in development, this could be a promising investment opportunity for investors. In order to make better investment decisions, I'll summarize some key information below:
- The projects that are backed by Binance and listed on Binance Launchpad have gradually increased in value. Projects like MATIC or AXS saw significant growth since the launching and the most recent one is Coin98, which also reached 1.5 billion USD in 24h trading volume. Therefore, we can totally expect a bright future for TKO.
- The TKO ecosystem is a holistic CeFi + DeFi system built on BSC, the first to pioneer and provide a dual-approach strategy for every Indonesian citizen. This means that TKO can be used in various features and become more popular among the community.
- Powered by a 270 million population, Indonesia ranks the second-largest investment recipient in Southeast Asia. Indonesia's government is looking to capitalize on this by drafting legislation and regulations for cryptocurrency, which could be a huge boost for their economy and also TKO.
I hope you have gained all of the important information about TKO including its features and highlights throughout this topic.
If you have any questions about TKO or want to know more about TKO please feel free to leave a comment below for further discussions.
Learn more: What is CEEK? All about CEEK Token