KardiaChain is a blockchain platform from Vietnam and is of great interest to the community in 2021. So what is KardiaChain and what stage is KardiaChain's ecosystem in?
Let's find out together in the article below to find important information as well as investment opportunities.
What is KardiaChain?
KardiaChain is the first decentralized interoperable and self-optimized blockchain infrastructure. We're building a unified platform that combines all participants' collective strengths to lay the foundation for the global masses’ adoption of this technology by providing easy access points such as transactions, data storage or application development.
The KardiaChain consists of 3 main components:
- Dual Master Node: Dual Nodes have simultaneous access to KardiaChain's ledger data and another blockchain of choice. With consensus among them, they can carry any data between blockchains while preserving cryptographic proof.
- Elastic Sharding: ESWIM ensures optimal network security and performance. It maintains an appropriate number of Nodes and staking power in the Dual Nodes and mainnet through methods such as regulating block reward distribution.
- Smart Contract Markup Language: KSML is the ultimate tool for developers to efficiently deploy cross-chain smart contracts on KardiaChain without a significant learning curve or any prior experience. KSML aims to break the language barrier between different smart contract platforms.
The Kardiachain team is working hard to decentralize their existing solutions. Their approaches help KardiaChain reach millions of users without the immense cost associated with educating that market.
KardiaChain Mainnet was launched on Dec. 29, 2020. Key features of the mainnet include Dual master nodes, Elastic sharding with incentive mechanism (ESWIM), and Smart contract markup language.
In 2022, KardiaChain will shift its focus on these areas:
- Q1 - 2022: Building the Foundation for the Metaverse - Web 3.0 Integration by integrating Web 3 to all KAI ecosystem products. With Galaxias Mainnet 2.0 enhanced compatibility, KardiaChain will continue to support the integration amongst popular Web 3.0 Wallets including Metamask, WalletConnect, TrustWallet,… to our network’s core products, including Wallets, Explorer, KAIDEX and KAIstarter.
- Q2 - 2022: Interoperability through Our Cross-chain NFT Bridge. The chain will support the NFT bridge, allowing NFTs to move across chains and networks quickly and seamlessly. KardiaChain will also build a native protocol that supports and connects off-chain oracle services for more reliable inbound real-time information among other features.
- Q3 - 2022: Plugging in the Metaverse. Behind the scenes, KardiaChain has been prepping for the metaverse. And after our Q1 and Q2 foundations are complete, our P2E Metaverse will be ready for mass adoption as we prepare to deploy it. The full metaverse experience will start with 2 meta-activities with KardiaChain: Sports Activities and Dual Fashion.
- Q4 - 2022: Perfecting the Metaverse. The team will be focusing more on Metaverse and prep for Hard Fork 2.0 and KSML 2.0.
KardiaChain On-chain Data
- Chain: KardiaChain
- Main Currency: KAI
- Avg Block Time: 5.5s
- Wallet Addresses: 493,362
- Total Transactions: 33,086,775
- Market Cap: $156,265,584 USD
Team, Investors and Partners
The team at Kardiachain is highly experienced in blockchain, technology and finance sectors. Especially, their Founder - Huy Nguyen - was a Teach Lead Manager at Google.
Kardiachain has been working with highly respected partners in the blockchain industry to accelerate the development of the project.
KardiaChain Important Updates
One of the most important event to boost the ecosystem is the KardiaChain Pioneer Program Season. The rewards for season 2 will be $80,000 worth of $KAI in total. The Kardia Lab dev team will also be your technical assistant and advisor to help you complete your innovation.
Both existing projects or new ideas are all welcome to be a part of Pioneer Program Season 2 with 2 different sets of prizes. This event will incentivize new projects and developers to come to the Kardia Ecosystem.
These categories will be the main focus of the hackathon: DeFi App, NFT Platform, GameFi, Metaverse, Tools and Web 3 Applications.
⇒ Hackathon is a great way to build momentum for the ecosystem with more innovation projects and attract more users. We have seen many successful incentive programs such as Binance MVB or Solana Hackathon. Therefore, hackathon programs are worth keeping an eye on to find quality projects for investment opportunities and also monitor the developing process of the whole ecosystem
Kardiachain Ecosystem Overview
Currently, KardiaChain's ecosystem does not have too much prominence. The Dex, Yield and GameFi puzzle pieces appeared. However, there are not really any projects that really stand out.
The total Value Locked volume in the ecosystem is only $17m, which is a very small number compared to other ecosystems in the market today. One of the reasons for this is that KardiaChain actually doesn't have as many outstanding features as other chains. Infrastructure projects are still in the development process and not completed.
Therefore, the Pioneer Program hackathon promises to bring more projects as well as perfect the ecosystem in the near future.
Let’s have a look at some of the prominent projects in the KardiaChain ecosystem.
DEX and Lending are important categories to boost the ecosystem as a whole. Currently, this array on the KardiaChain is still quite small with only a few projects.
- KardiaChain Dex: The first Decentralized Exchange that is built by the Kardia team. KAIDEX is a full-featured exchange, decentralized and cross-chain! Based on the Dual-Node technology, KAIDEX has the ability to revolutionize multi-chain swapping. KAIDEX is the first to combine the benefits of CEXes and DEXes. KAIDEX accounts for the most total value locked of the KardiaChain with more than $16M fund locked. Daily volume consistently stays around $160,000 USD without any major gains recently.
- BecoSwap: A new AMM project with Launchpad, NFT Marketplace and Metaverse integrations. The project is fairly new and still in the developing phase. However, with a goal to become a station with various tools for users such as NFT and Metaverse, Becoswap will face many challenges to maintain these features and develop their products creatively. The liquidity of the project is only at $752,46k at the time of this writing.
Yield platforms are always a place for users to maximize their profit effectively. In the KardiaChain ecosystem, there are some outstanding Yield projects as follows:
- SleepEarn Finance: A Decentralized, Yield Optimizer platform on KardiaChain that allows its users to earn compound interest on their crypto holdings.
- Defily: The first-ever cross-chain Decentralized Finance project on KardiaChain, which will soon bridge to Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Harmony, Avalanche, and Tomochain. Defily focuses on bringing DeFi to everyone in the most simple way to make it accessible for everyone.
KardiaChain Master Wallet: Orovides an easy-to-use, all-in-one portal to access all of your assets and DApps. Kardiachain Wallet is available as web browser extensions (Chrome and Firefox) and also mobile applications on AppStore and Playstore.
Unlike other ecosystems where Lending and Dexes will usually be two prominent categories in an ecosystem, GameFi on KardiaChain is more likely to attract many users. The low cost and fast speed of KardiaChain will is the ideal place for GameFi projects to take advantage and build their applications.
Let’s have a look at some of the games that are built on the KardiaChain.
- Thetan Arena: Created by the game development studio WolfFun, Thetan Arena is a blockchain-based multiplayer online arena game available on PC, Android, and iOS devices. Thetan Arena is also a play-to-earn game, allowing players to get rewards simply by interacting with the platform. The project was a popular game in Q4 of 2022 when the GameFi trend exploded with more than 23 million users in the game.
- My DeFi Pet: A virtual pet raising game that combines traditional pet raising games and DeFi. It developed under the Play-to-Earn model on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and KardiaChain. The project has more than 12,000 users at the moment with more than 180,000 transactions monthly. The project was also listed in the top 10 of Binance MBV II.
Currently, there are not many investment opportunities in KardiaChain's ecosystem when the projects that appear are quite few and there are no features that bring stable profits to users.
Yield projects are less than $1M Total Value Locked and are still in the development stage, so the risk is quite high.
The safest way if you want to keep KAI long-term and get profit is to stake KAI tokens with a yearly return of up to 9%.
I will summarize some ideas in the article so that you can better understand the current situation of KardiaChain.
- Currently, there are very few projects left because the network's design is not prominent and important projects have not been completed. Therefore, the ecosystem can hardly attract users at the present time.
- From KardiaChain's roadmap, we can see that in 2022, they will shift their focus on NFT, Metaverse and GameFi. This is a branch that is gaining support and interest from the community, so we can keep an eye on important events and updates of the ecosystem to find investment opportunities for us.
- The Hackathon Pioneer Program organized by KardiaChain will attract many projects and developers. We need to follow this program closely to evaluate the developing process as well as the momentum of the ecosystem.
- Kardiachain is launching applications that allow cross-chain integration and their goal is to quickly attract users. Therefore, we need to keep ourself up to date with important updates and new projects from the ecosystem to identify investment opportunities.
To conclude, that is all you need to know about KardiaChain and its developing ecosystem. We hope you’ve gained valuable insights to understand the future potential and find opportunities in the crypto market, especially the ones related to KardiaChain.