What is Hot Cross?
Hot Cross is a multi-chain tool suite that enables product development on a variety of blockchains. Hot Cross has supported the strongest EVM-based blockchains, such as BNB Smart Chain, Polygon…. Hot Cross will eventually expand its reach to other blockchains including Polkadot, Solana, Cosmos…
How does Hot Cross work?
The ecosystem that Hot Cross is developing seems comparable to what Coin98 or Alpha are building. The following products are parts of the Hot Cross ecosystem:
- Cross Bridge: Multi-chain bridging, swap between Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, and Avalanche HOTCROSS tokens.
- Cross Pool: Multi-chain Staking Pools for Single Tokens and LPs.
- Cross Staking: Multi-chain NFT staking dApp.
- Cross Mint: NFT mint tool on Ethereum and BNB Smart Chain.
- Cross Yield: A multi-chain yield aggregator optimized BNB Smart Chain, Aurora.
- Initial Hot Cross Offering: Launchpad IDO.
- Cross Send: A multi-chain token sender supports seven blockchains.
HOTCROSS Token Use Cases
HOTCROSS Tokens can be used for:
- Staking in the platform or DEXs to get rewards.
- Changing the system's mechanism by proposing and voting on it.
- Payment in the Hot Cross ecosystem.
Team, Investors and Partners
The co-founder of Hot Cross is also the founder of Frontier.
The early investors in seed and private rounds from early 2020 to early 2021 were builder-founders, leaders, and exchanges at Frontier, Polygon, BMV, MEXC Global, OKEx Blockdream Ventures, Coin98, StaFi, Unmarshal, TAG Ventures, Lancer Captital, Project SEED, Black Mamba Ventures, TCVN and Kyber Network.
Roadmap and Updates
- February 2022: Hot Cross closed a $5M Ecosystem growth round to expand its BNB Smart Chain, Avalanche, and Polygon Suites.
- March, 2022: Launch RankerDAO IHO and Multi-chain NFT Staking, Updated HOTCROSS Emissions.
- March – April, 2022: Released New Website, HOTCROSS Market Expansion, Deep Application UI/UX Improvements, Launched Cross Pool 2, HOTDOG Utility Growth.
- April - May 2022: Launched User Dashboard and Salo Players IHO , Omnichain NFTs passed audits.
What is HOTCROSS Token
HOTCROSS token is a non-inflationary token on Ethereum and BNB Smart Chain, Avalanche. HOTCROSS acts as the main utility token on the protocol/network that enables users to access a wide range of services in the Hot Cross suite.
Detailed information about the HOTCROSS token
HOTCROSS Key Metrics
- Token Name: Hot Cross.
- Ticker: HOTCROSS.
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche C-chain.
- Token Standard: ERC20, BEP20 and ARC20.
- BSC Contract: 0x4FA7163E153419E0E1064e418dd7A99314Ed27b6
- ETH Contract: 0x4297394c20800e8a38a619a243e9bbe7681ff24e
- Token Type: Utility and Governance.
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 HOTCROSS.
- Circulating Supply: 111,500,000 HOTCROSS.
HOTCROSS Token Allocation
- Protocol Incentives: 26.6% ~ 133,000,000 HOTCROSS.
- Ecosystem Growth: 26.5% ~ 132,500,000 HOTCROSS.
- Incubators and Strategic Placements: 12.5% ~ 62,500,000 HOTCROSS.
- Reserves: 10% ~ 50,000,000 HOTCROSS.
- Team: 10% ~ 50,000,000 HOTCROSS.
- IFO on Pancake: 10% ~ 50,000,000 HOTCROSS.
- Liquidity Provision: 4.4% ~ 22,000,000 HOTCROSS.
HOTCROSS Token Release Schedule
The total of 500,000,000 HOTCROSS will be distributed and unlocked as follows:
- Protocol Incentives: 26.6% - Gradually unlocked over a 24-month period after the second month.
- Ecosystem Growth: 26.5% - Gradually unlocked over a 24-months period after the second month.
- Incubators: 10% - of which 10% with no lock-up time. The remaining 90% are gradually unlocked over a 10-month period after the second month.
- Strategic Placements: 2.5% - 10% are not locked. The remaining 90% are gradually unlocked over a 10-months period after the second month.
- Reserves: 10% - Gradually unlocked over a 24-months period.
- Team: 10% - Gradually unlocked over a 24-months period.
- IFO on Pancake: 10.0% - Not locked.
- Liquidity Provision: 4.4% - Not locked.
How to get HOTCROSS Tokens
Users can get HOTCROSS tokens on supported exchanges like Baryon Network, Pancake Swap…. Also, users can stake or farm to earn more token rewards on Hot Cross, Baryon Network….
How to store HOTCROSS Tokens
You can store HOTCROSS tokens on the Coin98 Super App with these steps:
Step 1: Open the Coin98 Super App & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search HOTCROSS Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address, and send HOTCROSS to this address.
How to buy HOTCROSS token
You can buy HOTCROSS on DEXs like Hot Cross, Baryon Network, Impossible Finance…
Learn more: How to use Baryon Network
- Alpha Finance Labs (ALPHA): The Alpha universe is a compilation of many products such as Alpha DeFi, Alpha Metaverse, Alpha Launchpad, and Alpha Tokenomics.
- Coin98 (C98): Coin98 offers users an ecosystem including a non-custodial, multi-chain NFT & cryptocurrency wallet, built-in DEXs, Cross-chain Bridge & DApp Browser, a powerful Terminal, attractive Earn & Gift Campaigns, and Others.
- Twitter: twitter.com/hotcrosscom
- Telegram: t.me/hotcross
- Reddit: reddit.com/r/hotcross
- Instagram: instagram.com/hotcrosscom