MojitoSwap is the Automated Market Maker (AMM) Platform on the Kucoin Community Chain ecosystem. MojitoSwap provides users and projects a lot of features that are fast, cheap and easily accessible as it is not difficult to use.
In the upcoming version 11.3, users can trade natively one of the leading AMMs of the KCC ecosystem through the Swap system right on Coin98 Super App.
Special of MojitoSwap
- MojitoSwap has a compounding staking pool. That pool will automatically reinvest your MJT rewards in the Pool to obtain higher returns, while the normal pool requires you manually withdraw your MJT in the Pool.
- MojitoSwap provides and builds many features to encourage users to use the products (Referral, Tickets, Launchpad, NFT Marketplace,...).
- Currently, MojitoSwap is the Dapp with the largest number of TVLs in the KCC ecosystem.
How to start using MojitoSwap?
Download and install Coin98 Super App
MojitoSwap is now available on the Coin98 Super App for both iOS and Android users:
Download and install the Coin98 Extension Wallet
You access chrome.coin98.com to install Coin98 Extension Wallet.
For instructions on installing and using the Coin98 Extension Wallet, you can refer here.
How to create KuCoin Community Chain (KCS, KRC20, KRC721) Wallet
MojitoSwap is a protocol of KuCoin Community Chain, so you need a KuCoin Community Chain wallet (KCS, KRC20, KRC721) to use this platform.
After installing the Coin98 Super App, you can refer to this guidelines to create a KuCoin Community Chain (KCS, KRC20, KRC721) wallet, or restore KuCoin Community Chain wallets from other platforms to Coin98 Super App.
Prepare KCS to pay for gas fee
MojitoSwap uses KCS for the gas fee, therefore, to start using MojitoSwap, you need to have KCS in your wallet.
In addition to the network fee and the fee for LP, Coin98 Native Swap will charge a fee of 0.8% on the token swap for each transaction. This fee will be used for buying back C98 and supporting the continuous development of making Coin98 better in the future.
You can buy KCS on Kucoin, and withdraw to your KCC Wallet to be able to experience the product
Now everything’s ready, let’s start trading.
How to swap on MojitoSwap
Step 1: On the home page of Coin98 Super App, click Swap.
Step 2: Select MojitoSwap.
Step 3: Click the settings icon at the top right corner of the screen and choose between 2 interface options: the Basic UI and the Pro UI.
Users can also adjust the gas fee and slippage in this section.
- Slippage Tolerance: This is one of the most common reasons for swap failure. You can trade with the default slippage rate on the wallet (2%), or customize it higher to ensure the highest success rate.
- Transaction Deadline: the maximum transaction time that you can specify to avoid the case of long waiting time without any matching orders.
- Unlimited Approval: a feature that enables users to grant platforms and smart contracts the permission to spend tokens/ coins on your behalf without limit.
- Default Pair: the default tokens for each trading pair.
The default gas fee on Coin98 Super App has been set for the highest speed with the most reasonable cost.
The arrow in the middle of the trading interface is used to switch between the buying and selling positions. Users need to check the tokens’ positions carefully before making any transactions.
Users must fill in the following information to complete the transaction:
- Select the wallet containing the token/coin that you want to trade.
- Choose the trading pair from the list: For example, KCS and USDT. Users can choose other tokens as preferred.
- For those tokens that haven’t been listed on the Coin98 Super App, users can trade using their contract addresses.
Step 4: Slide the bar to adjust the trading amount. Carefully read the information below before deciding to trade:
- Rate & Inverse rate: The price ratio of the 2 tokens.
- Price impact: Estimated % difference in price when swap compared to the displayed price.
- Liquidity Provider Fee: the number of fees that will be used to pay the liquidity providers fees.
- Gwei bar: a feature that allows users to adjust the amount of Gas fee (transaction fee) according to their needs by sliding the bar.
- Share URL: Share trading pair via URL.
Step 5: Select Swap → Click Swap to finish.
After swapping successfully, users can access the Trade History from the swapping interface to view their transactions or go back to the home screen to check the traded tokens if needed.
Hopefully, this article has guided you well to experience MojitoSwap directly on the Coin98 Super App. Take advantage of this opportunity and get yourself the best profit. If you have any questions or problems, leave a comment below and join the Coin98 Chat - Global to get assisted!