In this paper, we would like to introduce QuickSwap (QUICK) - a permissionless decentralized exchange (DEX) based on Ethereum. So what is QuickSwap & QUICK token? How to buy and where to store QUICK token? Is QUICK a good investment? Let's find out together!
What is QuickSwap?
QuickSwap is a permissionless decentralized exchange (DEX) based on Ethereum, powered by Polygon Network's Layer 2 scalability infrastructure. Similar to Uniswap, anyone can trade any ERC20 token on QuickSwap.
However, QuickSwap is not another Uniswap clone. It is different which aims to solve existing problems of translation congestion, high gas fees, and slow transactions on the Ethereum mainchain.
How does QuickSwap work?
QuickSwap has a special working mechanism with 5 outstanding features below:
- Permissionless Listings: Any user can list any ERC20 token on QuickSwap by providing liquidity for the trading pair.
- Layer 2 Transactions: Transactions on QuickSwap are powered by Polygon, a Layer 2 Ethereum scalability solution, which means users have the ability to trade assets at lightning-fast speeds at a tiny fraction of the gas cost on the Ethereum chain.
- Liquidity Mining: By providing liquidity to trading pools, users are rewarded with QUICK tokens, which encourages communities/ market participants to contribute liquidity.
- Yield Farming: There will be a trading fee of 0.3% for every transaction on QuickSwap.
- Community Governance: QuickSwap will be community-governed. QUICK token holders will have ownership of QuickSwap’s governance process.
Learn more: How to use QuickSwap
Detailed information about QUICK token
- Token Name: QuickSwap.
- Ticker: QUICK.
- Blockchain: Polygon, Ethereum.
- Polygon: 0x831753dd7087cac61ab5644b308642cc1c33dc13
- Ethereum: 0x6c28aef8977c9b773996d0e8376d2ee379446f2f
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Circulating Supply: 361,000
- Total Supply: 1,000,000
- Max Supply: 1,000,000 - fully diluted over a four-year period.
QUICK Token Allocation
- Liquidity Mining: 90%.
- UNI Token Holders: 5%.
- Creators & Advisors: 3.25%.
- Polygon Community Fund: 1%.
- Marketing: 1%.
A significant portion of the mining reserve (100,000,000.00 QUICK or 1% of total token supply) will be distributed during the first two weeks of the liquidity mining program.
QUICK Token Release Schedule
QUICK Token Use cases
QUICK has two main use cases:
- Governance: QUICK token holders will be able to create proposals and vote on various factors relating to the protocol. QuickSwap will be run (eventually) entirely by the community.
- Staking: Liquidity providers will be incentivized by both yield farming and liquidity mining opportunities. Users who provide liquidity for trading pairs on QuickSwap will receive a percentage of the platform’s 0.3% trading fees, and also earn QuickSwap’s native QUICK governance token for their participation.
How to store QUICK Tokens
You can store, send, receive QUICK Tokens on Coin98 Wallet with a few simple steps. The guides on how to make transactions with QUICK on Coin98 Wallet are as follows.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search QUICK.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send QUICK to this address.
How to buy QUICK Tokens
Step 1: Connect Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Choose coin/token for trading:
- Search QUICK.
- In case no result shows up, users can insert the following QUICK token address:
- Polygon Chain: 0x831753dd7087cac61ab5644b308642cc1c33dc13
- Ethereum Chain: 0x6c28aef8977c9b773996d0e8376d2ee379446f2f
Step 3: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 4: Adjust the gas fee, then click Swap.
Beside Coin98 Exchange, you can also buy QUICK Token on other Exchange such as: Binance, Hotcoin Global, Coinbase Exchange, BKEX, Gate.io.
Roadmap & Updates
Is QuickSwap a good investment?
Following are some insights/highlights which hopefully will help market participants make investment decisions.
- According to its team, a road map will be released in the future. However, they have disclosed a part of their plan is to integrate meta transactions, users don’t have to move to Polygon at all. The team also has a plan to create bridges on QuickSwap.exchange, so users don’t have to go to Polygon Wallet to move funds.
- Last week, QuickSwap introduced the Limit Orders feature: QuickSwap users now can pick the price they would like to trade and execute limit orders. Users can also view open, cancelled, and executed orders.
Team, Investors & Strategic partners
Nick Mudge: Nick is an Ethereum contract programmer, code reviewer, and web developer with over 6 years of active blockchain programming experience.
Sameep Singhania: Sameep is the Co-Founder and Director of the blockchain development and consulting company Ginete Technologies. He has devoted the past two years to assisting businesses to integrate blockchain.
The project organized Fair Launch and there were no investors.
- Gelato Network: Gelato is the automation layer of Ethereum. Gelato Network introduced itself as a one-stop solution helping projects to fulfill all of their automation needs.
- Relay Chain: A Service (BaaS) Provider for DeFi Ecosystems.
- Iron Finance: Partial-collateralized stablecoin on BSC and Polygon.
This paper has included the most critical and detailed information on QuickSwap (QUICK) Token. Please leave any questions you have below, Coin98 will get you back as soon as we can!